With a little support, if you want to, you can plan your own social life and activities.
You may want to explore these resources to stay social:
- Social planner: Download our easy social planner to help people with dementia make plans
- Let’s Talk Brochure
- Using Zoom – Guidelines for meetings
- Using Zoom – Participating in meetings
- Zoom tips – How to get the best out of the experience
- Zoom tips – On holding a dementia-friendly meeting
- Zoom tips – Tools and examples
The Dementia Australia Advisory Committee, made up of people who live with dementia, have developed the below resources includung tips for using video conferencing technology including Zoom and information for supporting people living with dementia to stay social.